Sunday, October 19, 2008

Party Day!

Today is my sons birthday party. For those that dont know I am a mother of a set of twin boys and they are turning four on Tuesday. Gosh, they are officially gonna be little boys now. SIGH!
We are doing a halloween party. I cant wait!
Ok, so yesterday was slow. So I will feature the two from Mister Linky!
First up!
Melmos with
"Keep Hearts Young"

Can we say cute! The High Fedelity kit was the perfect choice the colors keep the layout with a neutral feel in order to compliment each of the grandkids including the only girl. Nice template choice too! I love templates I use one almost anytime I scrap although u would know it since I get pretty carried away from it. And thanks so much girlie for your support! BTW What is your name?Next up! mrs. JB! Cool name! And she has:
"Happiness"
This layout really is a beauty. You know one of those ones with a perfect photo and a beautiful layout to match. Another fine example of neutral use paired with a dramatic splash of red. Very pleasing to the eye! Thanks for joining us! And I would like your name too! OK gotta go to bed so I can have fun tomorrow and i need to make sure my battery is charging! Gotta get good pictures!



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your two!!! Mine have a birthday in 6 weeks! I can't believe it... already!! Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you for choosing my layout. I'm most commonly known as mrs_jb around the digi-community, but my real name is Jaclyn Bernardo.

    ReplyDelete