Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Morning!

Hey girls!


I will be quick today. I sent Amanda off her gift card yesterday. She chose a card to Scrapbook Graphics and I thougt I would share the link here in case anyone has not visited their site!http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/

Ok on to the layouts! DH chose Valeri's

"Painting In The Mud"


I love the moment she caught here. Much to DH's dismay I enjoy allowng the kids to do some stuff that might be considered dirty. Valeris little one looks like she is having so much fun and really thats what life is about for a preschooler right?


Ok now a random pick hmmm! How about!

I found one from Amy's Mom

"Pondering or Planning?"


Love this layout!!! I was most drawn to the picture but i love every inch of it. the bg paper looks so artistic and the frame/ design plus the doodles and journaling tab.
I love it! Alright gotta go have fun making memories.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my LO here! I'm so honoured!!!

    ReplyDelete