Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WednesdayOctober 22

*UPDATE* Dropping into say Amanda is the random winner of ten bucks to the store of her choice. It was so hard choosing one person even if it was random because all of you have been helping me. You each deserve a prize and all I can offer to the rest of you is my many thanks!
so THANK YOU!
I will think of another offer I can give out for helping me promote my blog. Hopefully, next Wednesday I will be able to run another promotion like that. Thanks Girls!


Hi!!!
Wednesday already! Thanks to everyone who stopped by yesterday! I spent the day journaling about and sorting my September pages. I had to get it done since October is almost over! Then I started a page from the pictures. Can't wait to get it done! Ok, on to today's layouts.
Let's see......
What a surprise! A layout I didnt notice in the Linky today. Well, luckily DH picked that number.
So here is kel_dol's
"Children"
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=457648&ppuser=16518
What a fun layout! I really like the depth the layers created! And the playful elements created a happy mood! Ok browsing the gallery I ran into Anifa's layout.
"like is like"
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=457566&cat=all&limit=last7
This layout caught my eye and made me want to open it. I basically enjoy everything about it. The picture is sheer joy and the design showcases it in such a cute way. I hope you like it too!
Also this afternoon or evening I will update with the winner of last weeks offer. Ok bye!
Make it a Great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment