Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAD TO DO A NEW ONE TODAY!

Sorry, about yesterday it was like fighting with DST. I did get some scrapping done though. I added two pages under MissPotts. That was fun! Hopefully a couple more this weekend! Ok, lets look for some pages to feature!
Well, Greenplam was our only Mr Linky link so here is her gorgeous layout!
"Cutest Pumpkin In The Patch"
This layout is so beautiful! I am in awe of the dreamy storybook emotion. Nice job Girlie! Thanks for sharing here! Ok, I figured we will feature Flohbock1971 again since we didnt have a chance to leave her love yesterday!
"Tim"
This layout caught my eye in the gallery yesterday. Love the white theme and precious photo! The layout has a peaceful feeling and the prince wordart and especially the crown are the perfect touch for this page! HMMM.. can anyone help me. The layouts are cut off. This happened yesterday. It was bothersome that my layouts would not post correctly here while I was having trouble with DST. It seems the two may have a connection. Any thoughts why this might be heppening. I changed my layout upload here from large to medium after I noticed yesterday but it did not work.






1 comment:

  1. Hey Lori, I might be able to help you figure out why your LOs that you are spotlighting are cutting off. Your blog page has very narrow columns, so when you post you might need to do this with the image link -- width="300" height="300" -- as long as it is a square LO. You just add that at the end of the .jpg" -- img src="http://linktoimage.jpg" width="300" height="300"> Hopefully that makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete