Saturday, October 18, 2008

Its the weekend!

This is a big weekend for me. My sons are turning 4. SNIFF SNIFF! But I did get to go toy shopping and I love toys. Although I have already purchased most of the toys I drooled over the past few years and now I just wait till they hit the new age groups. BAH HUMBUG!

Ok. on with the show. Our Mr Linky random is usually chosen by DH. I count the entries and ask him to pick a number. This time around I used the past two days! Ok so here it is:
Aquaruby's (aka Christy)
"you are loved"
I must say I am a tad obsessed with borders so I was thrilled woth this one. I especially like the color choices. The gray and black make an excellent back drop for the touches of color Christy included. Her picture truly captures the love she is feeling! Ok, I will round up a rando page to leave love for. I actually have a beautiful page sitting in my favorites that I cant keep my mind off. I bet its racked up a few comments but I must show it to you anyways. I will be back!
Here is Keela's
"Angel"
Isn't this perfect. In think it is just beautiful and each aspect has been done so well.The extraction, blending, design and cuteness really make this page fit for a frame! Ok, see ya later alligators!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lori, that is one of my new favorite pages. I really want to go back and do another page with the same picture and journal about my grandma -- she truly means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete