Thursday, October 23, 2008

OK DST is up again!

Hey Girlies!
Lets get our layouts of the day going while the kiddos are content.
First up! Vicki aka Side By Side shared with us!
"Life Is A Canvas"
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=458384&cpage=2&ppuser=3803#poststart
Ok finally was able to access this page! LOL! But by this time I am not in the mood to be witty. But do know I love Vicki's page. There is always something about her pages that make me happy to see them. Its mostly that we are mothers of twins and she is right ahead of me. So a peek into her life can shed light on what I am approaching. Thanks for sharing here Vicki. I appreciate it! Ok, random page time!
grr if DST will let me! I will try again in a bit. This post is taking me forever to complete! The three preschoolers who live here are one reason why!
Ok lets see if I can get one off of DST!
Finally Flohbocks
"Tim"
This page I plucked off the first page not only for its accessibility but also its beauty! Ok, since DST had so many problems I think I will run this blog post tomorrow too. Blogger is scheduled for downtime tonight so that will cut us short on today even more. I dont know why thopse lyouts are cut off I feel like a computer ditz today. But rest assured i do know how to use blogger!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment