Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday's Featured Layouts 11/19/08

Wow, I can't believe its already half way through November!!! Time seems to be flying by this year. I just celebrated my baby girls 3rd birthday on Monday.. and each day I look at her and can't believe she's already 3!! Its just crazy! She was just my little itty bitty baby yesterday, or so it seems.

So I was going through Mr linky today trying to catch up on all the layouts posted since Friday... (Wow, lots of participation.. totally GREAT!!!) and was blown away by this layout from Lori. With just having had a Pretty Princess party here, with my baby girl all done up in her princess dress and Magic (her crown and wand.. she calls them her "magic" and walks around the house going "Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle" as she casts her spells of happiness).. This layout just hit to the heart of me and my life right now...

TinkerBell Cupcake
By MissPotts

This Picture of Molly is just GORGEOUS!!! It speaks of childhood happiness, dreams, fantasy and everything pretty.. I can so see her doing twirly spins in her fairy dress, with her hands up high and a smile on her face!! And you know, it makes me want to be 3 again and put on my princess dress and run around throwing sparkles at everyone with my little girl. I might just have to do it anyway! I qualify, don't you think? Cause I'm 33 and that's twice the amounts of 3 right? LOL

I love how Lori used her matts in this layout, layering them one on top of each other at different angles... and the bottom matt shape.. wow! Just perfect!! Everyone, please show her some love for this absolutely GORGEOUS layout!
~~~~~~~~~


Sticking with a Childhood theme, I found this Layout in the Gallery at DST. Ok, so it wasn't my plan to stick with a childhood theme... it just sort of worked out that way. LOL I fell in love with the simplicity of this next layout immediatly.

Children...
By Fanette

I love how the photo here is sliced up into three parts, and how one strip of paper is slid in over the middle section of the photo. Just simply lovely! The elements she used are just perfect too compliment the photo... which by the way is just breathtaking and makes me feel at peace when I look at it! I love photos of children from behind.. there is just something magical and emotional about them. Captures them being children. I absolutely love the quote on here too... so very true, it is.

Please everyone, stop by Fanette's page and leave her some love for this gorgeous layout.
~~~~~~~~~


So, I couldn't decide between the last layout and the next, so decided to go ahead and feature both of them today! I'm a sucker for multible pictures on a layout... so when I saw this one I was excited!

Christmas 2007
By ajaabne


Doesn't this layout scream of Holiday Cheer? Of childrens laughter and excitment.. of everything thats so wonderful about this time of year? I love christmas morning, opening presents with my kids.. love visiting family and all the crazy toy messes from all the different kiddos showing thier cousins the cool new stuff Santa brought them... This layout brings all those memories to the surface for me, and makes me excited that Christmas is just around the corner.

The photo placement in this layout is wonderful!! I love how she layered them, and that some of them are black and white... very nice touch. The elements are super cool, Love the pipe cleaner ones!!! Specially that candy cane... Isn't it fabulous!!??!! This is just absouluty a perfect christmas layout! So, please stop by and leave some love for this very deserving layout!
~~~~~~~~~

So, who is excited about the $10 Gift Card to Pixel Gypsy Design??? Thats just an AWESOME prize for linking layouts, isn't it?? So, link up... the more you link the more chances you have to win!! Link up your own layouts or those of other scrappers you just love (remember to also put your name on the link.. example: ValeriGail (for Fanette) so that you get credit for the link up! ) I can't wait till Friday to see who wins!! Also, stop by Pixel Gypsy today for Indulgence Wednesday!! Every Wednesday they offer great specials, so don't miss out!!

And with that, I will leave you to your day! Live, Love, Laugh... and Scrap often!!

~Valeri~


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my LO Valeri. I just love that the blog has grown to the point where I can have one of my own layouts featured without doing it myself. (how lame would that be right?) fab picks and I cant wait to leave them love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Lo's are Gorgeous!!
    Thanks for Sharing!
    Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome Lori. I can't believe how much she has grown and she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the Christmas layout. Beautiful layouts today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. Your heart is in the right place, and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Linky not working. I"d lvoe to link up Sundri's LO to mr linky.
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=482505&cat=all&ppuser=10235

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr linky is back up!! Yeppie!! I went ahead and linked up Sundri's page for you Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my LO !!! I'm very very happy that you love my LO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The light pink is great, what a beautiful layout. They're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete