Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spotlight Sunday

Hi its me Lori! Welcome to Spotlight Sunday. Today I have the pleasure of presenting you with a store here in digiland that has been very friendly to me. Pixel Gypsy Designs!http://www.pixelgypsydesigns.com/
This week Pixel Gypsy Designs will be giving a 10 dollar giftcard to their shop to a random praiser here at Genuine Praise. All you have to do is add a link to MR LINKY to qualify. Every link left will gain you another chance and remember it does not have to be your own layout. Be sure you leave Genuine Praise for other layouts left at MR LINKY. Main rule. Leave Quality Praise and Dont Worry about Quantity. One great comment can really make someones day!

Ok, now on to details about why I love Pixel Gypsy Designs. For one, their site has some sweet features.
You will never have to worry about saving a PGD zip file because everything you ever purchase will be available in your account without limits. If u ever lose your stash you can easily just go over and download your goodies. No Questions Asked!

Did you see how big the layouts are? I love the size you are able to upload at. I also really like how you can see what PGD products were used to create the page and purchase them at 20 percent off. So its almost like there is always a sale going on. Plus with every purchase they slip in a coupon for your next purchase. Sounds like a deal to me!


These are just a few of the fun features you will find at Pixel Gypsy Designs! This week I will be featuring little tidbits about Pixel Gypsy Designs all week so be sure to check in. Leave Links, Leave Love and Learn about one of my fave stores!!!




Be sure to check out the links for full credits. Those are some amazing pages! Ok Tata for now and I will see you around this week.
Make it a great day and take pictures so we can see how great it was!! Dont forget to get your links in so you have a better chance at the Ten Bucks from Pixel Gypsy Designs!









3 comments:

  1. great layouts..i like the twilight layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Twilighter LO. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You mentioned showing off my CT layouts on the Genuine Praise blog - can you tell me more about how that works please? I don't see a gallery or an upload link, and I'm not sure what you mean by Mr Linky. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv those LOs Laura and great post about PGD! I too luv PGD; my favorite spot to hang and I so recommend it! :)

    ReplyDelete