Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11/18 *Tuesdays with Christy*

Hello my wonderful scrappers!! I pray this week is going well for you. I myself have had a very busy and a bit emotional week. I flew home to attend my grandma's funeral and it was very emotionally draining. But I have found that one of the things that brings me true delight is browsing through galleries. I still have some pages to catch up on in Mr. Linky, but I wanted to share the one that just made me smile today.


Please leave Pixel Gypsy some love -- Feet.

This page also made me smile. I absolutely love the penguin.

Please leave Crazygirl some love -- special penguin.

Don't forget we are giving away a 10 dollar gift certificate to Pixel Gypsy Designs this week. Every layout you link will get your name in the raffle! Mr Linky is located to the right at the top of the sidebar. It's super easy to leave a link, if you leave it for someone else's page make sure you include your own name as well. You will see some of us do this AquaRuby (for Pixel Gypsy) for example. Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Christy, I am glad you are back. I hope your days brighten real soon! ((hugs)) and girl dont worry about catching up on Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That feet layout is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts again, thanks for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layouts picks, Christy!!

    I lost my grandmother exactly one year ago last week... It is still so very fresh for me. I know where you are right now with it all.. And my heart goes out to you. Hugs hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry for your loss (hugs) I hope your days get better...love the layouts both are cute in their own way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm behind! Thanks Christy for choosing my feet layout. You made ME smile, and I'm glad I could do the same for you! I'm sorry for your loss and I'm wishing you peace!

    ReplyDelete