Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday's Featured Layouts (11-20-08)

Melissa here with Thursday's featured layouts. Mr. Linky was acting up on me and not working so I decided to choose a couple layouts right from DST.

I decided to feature layouts that hold a quality that I love, simplicity.

The first is from NaughtsNCrosses:

Embrace Simplicity
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=482436&cat=all&limit=all



The next layout is by gonewiththewind:


You Make My Heart Flower
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=482486&cat=all&limit=all




Both of these layouts caught my attention right away. I love the simple look in layouts and I envy those that can pull them off. I have a hard time with them as I always find myself adding stuff, then taking something off, then adding something, then taking something off and so on. I think my simple layouts take me longer than any of my other layouts.

Make sure you let these two ladies know what a great job they did by visiting their layouts at DST and leaving some true genuine love!!

That's all for me, short and sweet, just like these layouts!

~Melissa~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my layout! I'm like you, though, in that I add and delete many things before deciding that enough is enough! LOL. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices today, Melissa! I soooo love white space layouts, but can't seem to pull them off myself. I apparently attract clutter! LOL I envy everyone that is able to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous picks..gorgeous layouts...love the simplicity of them too :)

    ReplyDelete