Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lori's Digi Point of View Friday

Wanted to add, Aces Wild is the winner of our ten dollars to WST. PM me your email address at DST so I can get you a code. Congrats!

Hi Everyone! I am here to bring our very first Digi From My Point of View. Basically, I took a look at my favorite sites and now I am here to give you a run down on whats up in Digi from my point of view this weekend.
First and foremost I have to let you know where I can be found on many a Friday Night.
The Digi Chick hosts ChickyChats nearly every Friday at 10 pm eastern. It is a very laid back chat with lots of laughs, prizes and gab. If you are looking for a friendly place to hang I suggest dropping in and seeing if the chat is up and jumping tonight.
http://www.thedigichick.com/
Next up I gathered a couple of tidbits for you. Here we sit and my desktop wallpaper is white I dont know why I think the kids hit some buttons. So I went off in search of a quick fixer upper and snagged a cute free November desktop wallpaper from Shabby Princess. So check it out!
http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/
So have you stopped by the Peppermint Creative forums since Miss Mint's big reveal? I love hanging with the ladies there. Well, Miss Mint recently put up her latest template for the Monthly Pimp My Page challenge and it is very cute! Now just in case you dont have any of her goodies. Hit up the free kit she is featuring and get to pimpin!
http://peppermintcreative.com/index.php?main_page=home
And I also thought I would post about a current CT Call. Maybe I will send my app in.
Sabrina Dupre of Shabby Pickle Designs is holding at call till Nov. 17.
http://www.shabbypickledesigns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2334
And a product I fell in love with! Are you ready you are gonna drool!
http://www.christinareneedesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35&products_id=323
Last but not least both of this month's journaling classes are launching on Sunday. I am so excited and looking forward to gathering stories to tell! There is still time to sign up for both. Remember, Jessica Sprague is hosting Stories in Hand free of charge.
http://www.jessicasprague.com/
And We Are Storytellers is hosting List Mania with Audrey Neal.
http://www.wearestorytellers.net/boutique/product.php?productid=16620&cat=268&page=1
I am excited! I have not forgotten that I promised a 10 dollar GC to WST to a blog participant this week. Today is the last day. Link up a layout to Mr Linky and have fun sharing Genuine Praise with us! I will update tonight with the random winner!





P.S. I found this hiding in the Hybrid Gallery!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=466097
Aren't these just the cutest little bags! They look so easy too! Very Creative, Juli.



10 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm gonna watch out for more posts like this! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering the List mania class, but I'm already signed up for Jessica's and I'm not sure I am up for 2 classes at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to the desktop. I was needing one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if my earler post has been published- so I' repeating- Awesome job with a list like this! Thanks sooomuch for your effort!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all these wonderful links, I appreciate you putting this together for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job with the "Digi from my point of view", Lori!! Lots of really good info here, I'm gonna be busy all day checking things out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for an update of the scrapping world!
    I so hope I did the link up right? I was awed by the few layouts I saw...just amazing...
    I linked to another site (scrapmatters not dst) I don't know how to change it...but I'll do another with the dst link..
    thank you...this is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Great idea for the daily post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving these little treat bags - fantastic idea. Hope you have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring my little hybrid bags. They are so easy and fun to make - they get addictive. I am honored you chose me!

    ReplyDelete