Monday, November 3, 2008

11/3/2008 Monday's Featured Layouts

Lori here! Happy belated Digital Scrapbooking Day! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and I look forward to see you play with your new goodies this week.
November is officially here and the year has flown by! This month I am planning on working on my documentation skills. With two journaling classes being offered in our community, I am gonna be a busy bee with my new pens. Thats right I will be doing Jessica Sprague's Stories in Hand class and Listmania being offered at We Are Storytellers. I encourage you to sign up for one. Stories in Hand is free of charge so drop by and sign up. http://www.jessicasprague.com/
Now if you think you would like to do both here is a special chance for you to do List Mania on me. http://wearestorytellers.typepad.com/

This week link a layout here daily, Monday through Friday, and leave love for other layouts you find in Mr Linky. Dont forget to leave thoughtful, genuine comments. On Friday we will see who has played daily and randomly choose a winner of a ten dollar giftcard to We Are Storytellers. So that should make it easier to leave some genuine love around here. Dont forget if you have not scrapped you can link an old layout or a layout you happen to like from someone else.
Which brings me to my layouts of the day! I ran into a touching layout this weekend at DST that I had to fave to show you. Let me get it!
Here is Ace's Wild with
IVF journey
This layout takes us through Jackie's journey in which she became a mother! She has done a very good job conveying her story in a simple way. I just found it touching when I saw it so lets leave her some love!
Next up is Stephk with
Wonderful Fairytale
This layout sure caught my eye. I love the BG paper and the journaling placement. I think it has just the right amount of elements and journaling to create a balance I enjoy. I am very much the journal on every page type so I enjoy a good example of how to get the story on there without taking the focus off the design! Nice job Steph!
Ok, I have kept you long enough! Look out for our new blog authors this week. And shout about our contest and blog to your friends. Have a great week!










7 comments:

  1. Great LO to showcase.

    I am doing the class at Jessica Sprague's site also. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool blog! I love the layouts chosen...one tells a story in pictures, the other in creative journaling. I like the way they both are composed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a neat idea and love those pages, fab choice! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the 1st layout alot and what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, thank you SO much for featuring my LO!!! What a fabulous surpise today as I'm getting over being sick! Such an inspirational blog you have here - I've bookmarked it so I can check in for more inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my LO from my heart!
    Unfortunately I have some issues with some sites and cannot leave the love deserved for some of the Mr. Linky's. :( Sorry.

    ReplyDelete