Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11-5-2008 Wacky Wednesdays with ValeriGail

Hi Everyone!! I am ValeriGail, and I will be your blog Narrator today! LOL. I am very excited to be a part of the Genuine Praise team!! I love the whole concept behind this blog. As story tellers, Artist, Digi Queens, Scrapping moms… whatever you want to call us… We put a lot of our heart into our work. I love that we are coming together to show more of our heart in the praise we chose to leave behind for others.


A little bit about me… I am a Stay at home mom to 4 children. A 12 year old tween boy, 4 year old twins and a Baby girl who will be 3 in less than 2 weeks!! (OMGosh when did that happen??!!??) . I love to take a hundred or more pictures at any given time… and for any given reason, much to my kids dismay! I’ve only been Digi scrapping since June of this year, so I am still a HUGE Newbie and learning every single day. I love the community I’ve found myself in here in the Digi world. You all are totally Awesome!!! I hope you know that!! If not, I just told ya didn’t I? ;)


Ok so on to the Featured Layouts for today… First up is a layout that was linked through Mr linky. (you can find Mr linky to the Right at the top of the columns list. Link up any and all Layouts that you would like through Mr Linky!)


Let”s Cruise Baby By kj4jc

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=468897&cat=all&limit=last1




































I think this Layout is absolutely Adorable! Her picture is priceless… there is just something about capturing kids from behind that screams of cuteness!! I love her use of the layered papers, off kilter just a bit and all the funky elements. The chain framing out the picture is totally my favorite, with a close second being the tire in the background. Each element and paper here are so very simple, yet when brought together just as she has done, make an amazing statement of youth, fun and friends. Totally a great Layout worthy of your Genuine Praise! So please, follow the link and leave her some real honest Genuine Love!



Next up is a Layout I found in the Gallery in the middle of the night last night. I have a lot of sleepless nights due to a medical condition I have... So when things get crazy, I usually hop online and cruise through the Galleries. Last night, this Layout jumped out at me.


Please by EmmasMommy

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=468858&ppuser=6113



































Two things that I totally Love on Layouts…. Several Pictures and a good amount of Journaling. This Layout has both. And to top it off, its an every day sort of moment too!! Love those. Totally reminds me of when my baby girl was, well, a baby.. Brings back all those cute little memories. Everything went in her mouth.. everything. It was all fair game. If she could get her hands on it, we all knew what would happen! LOL

I really like how she journaled this on the strips, and that Title!! WOW!!! One of my Favorite things to do on my own pages is use lots of different fonts, Alphas, papers, what have you, to mix up the title and/or journaling. I think it totally makes a page Pop! She did Amazing with this title work!! And that foot picture…. Now who can resist a cute baby foot picture, might I ask???? Not me that's for sure!! Please, stop by Emmas Mommy’s page and leave her some Genuine love for this Adorable Layout!!!


I thank you for taking the time out to stop by our blog today!! We really do appreciate all the participation we've been getting from everyone! Remember, you can link up any layout you would like.. one of your own, or someone Else's that you think needs some Genuine love. The more the Merrier, they say... so Link them up!! Also, any Layout you link gets you qualified for the GC give away at the end of the week! Just link up a layout and your name goes in the drawing. We will randomly choose a winner of a ten dollar gift card to We Are Storytellers on Friday! Good Luck everyone! And after you've linked up, please stop by the other pages and leave some real, genuine, honest Love for the other participants of the blog!!!

Next week, I will have something special for everyone!!! So stay tuned for more information about that soon!! Until then.. Live, Love, Laugh... and Scrap often!!


~Valeri~

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts. I love the leaf one especially. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices Valeri!! I will be back later today to leave some leave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thank you so much Valeri!! What a total, total honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog! Love the LO's! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great concept, the first one is so sweet and what a tender moment captured btwn siblings ;)
    and the 2nd page what a wonderful use of all the outtakes, just precious and great job on the journaling :)

    ReplyDelete