Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1*20 Tuesdays with Christy

Good afternoon praisers!! I hope your week is going well. It's been a little quiet around here.

Today I am going to spotlight a few pages that have been posted in our Layout Lovin' section.

This first one is by Lori:

I love her design and love how she did her journaling in the center.

This next one is by Flora:

I love the rain cloud and the picture in the corner.

This last one is very sweet by Livia:


I hope you have a wonderful day and we look forwarding to see some links posted by you guys as well -- don't make Valeri have to beg again!! LOL!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...WOW!!!
    THANK YOU so much for featuring my layout!!!
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thank you so much christy for featuring my page!!you have made my day. im off to leave some praise:0) hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete