Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday's Featured Layouts

Wow, I can't believe we are only a week away from Christmas. I am so not ready yet. I still have tons of things to buy with no time to do it. I hope you are better off than I am and have everything ready for the holidays.

On to today's featured layouts.

First LO out of Mr. Linky is by MissPots:

Bright Colors*Out Of Season*The Whole Nine

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=505548&ppuser=3105


This layout is soooooo cute. I love the bright colors and the great use of white space but most of all I love, love, love her title work. Very creative!! Be sure to stop by DST and leave her some lovin' on the wonderful Layout.

Next is a LO that just stood out to me in the DST gallery by 1girl1boy:

Masterpiece

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=506195&cat=all&limit=all


This layout truly is a masterpiece. The photo is beautiful and I love how she duplicated it and blended it into the background. My other favorite part of this layout is the scattered stitching, some diagonal in the corner and some running down the side. Be sure to visit her layout and let her know what a great job she did.

Well, that's it for me. Have a great week and be sure to link up some layouts in Mr. Linky. Each link gets you in the drawing for a gift certificate from Danielle Young. You've got just over a week left to get in the running for this fabulous prize.

~Melissa~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa! I wrestled with that alpha for a few days before I was hapy. I nearly threw the whole thing into the bin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The masterpiece layout is just beautiful!! Wonderfully done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you soooo much for posting my page here! i consider it an honor to be part of this great blog!

    ReplyDelete