Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12*16 Tuesdays with Christy

Hello my wonderful praisers. It seems a little quiet around here lately. Mr. Linky is starting to get a bit lonely, don't forget for every link you leave you have a chance at a $10 GC from Danielle Young Designs.

I thought I'd spotlight a couple of pages from Danielle's CT. It's always fun to see a different style represented from people.

This first one is from scrappychic:


This is one so sweet and simple by Dumpty:


This last one is by me *grins*

And on Friday it will be the QP that is given away during Danielle's 12 Days of Christmas QP giveaway -- don't forget to stop by the teamblog each day for the latest page.

Now here are a few pages that caught my eye, please stop and leave them some love.
This is a CD calendar page by K Scrappy:


And this last page just totally puts me in the Christmas spirit -- it's by tiffanydimples:
.

Well that's it for me today, sorry I am posting a bit late -- been a long school day at our house.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting my CD page! You TOTALLY made my day... week even! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting my gingerbread layout *blush* I second Karen when I say you totally made my day!! TYSM! Come check out my blog at www.taylorkade.blogspot.com if you want!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete