Friday, December 26, 2008

Digital Point Of View

And the winner is.... Sorashell!!!
Please e-mail me (Christy) at AquaRubyMom [at] gmail [dot] com for your coupon to Danielle's store. :)


Hi Everyone,

Well, Christmas is finally over and I am still tired from the past few days of visiting family and preparing for Christmas Day. So let me see what I can share with you today. I know I have seen a few events I wanted to share with you.

First off if you have little girls and have not entered Jaime Young's doll house giveaway visit her blog to learn how you can get your entry in.

How cool! Look Catscrap's has a nice quickpage set freebie on their blog. I usually don't use quickpages but I really do like those.

An exciting sale going on right now is We Are Storytellers Big End Of Year Sale. The entire store is 50% off. I sure wish I had a few dollars to spare but the sale is till the 4th so that is planty of time plus I like to splurge on the last day of the sale. Also stop by the Tales Forum for a couple of freebies. Emily Powers also has some old freebies on her blog so if you have not picked them up here is a link. Look in the upper left corner.

Yet another freebie on Jackie Larsen's Blog. I just love her realistic paper and felt pieces. She has many freebies available so check them out of you have not snagged them.

Have you ever heard of a scrap store giving away the whole store monthly without requiring you to use their products. Well, its gonna go down at Pixel Gypsy Designs starting in January.
Here is a link to a thread with all of the details.

OOO! Look here is a little thread I found at MSA saying that Kasia Designs is having a call. That would be a fun team to be on.

Well, I know I could probably come up with more and will run into several items I will think I should have shared that with my blog readers. But my favorites folder was erased when I had my computer problems a few weeks ago so my browsing is limited to what I think to visit off the top of my head. I guess I better go on a favorites hunt. Why don't you link me up to your favorite sites? That would be fun and helpful.

Ok gotta go. Look out for the winner of Danielle Young's Giftcard. I wish it were me. =)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the freebies listed here! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the links! Hope your holidays were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful info! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff today! Hope you had a great Christmas and that the New Year brings you tons of joy and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links to all the great stuff! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete