Sunday, December 21, 2008

12*21 Spotlight Sunday (continued)

Hello Praisers!! It's nice to see some new links added to Mr. Linky and to see some new posters as well. Welcome, we're happy to have you here. Now since we've been spotlighting Danielle Young, neither Lori or the other ladies had planned on making a post today, but that all changed when I got an e-mail today.

Danielle whipped up a kit today -- seriously just today and posted a brand new kit just in time for the new year. It's even called Brand New Year -- check it out:

And you can find it in her store: here.

Remember, keep posting those links in Mr. Linky and there is still time to pick up those QP freebies from Danielle's creative team on the teamblog.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet Christy!!! I will leave this up for today and we will get back to featuring tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit with the glitter and ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the glitter and sparkle of this kit. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome kit! I love Danielle Young designs! And I'm new...hehehe. I found your blog on the weekend and think it's awesome and very inspiring to see the layout linked here.

    ReplyDelete