Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12*9 Tuesdays with Christy

Hello Praisers -- I hope your Tuesday is going well. It's been dreary and rainy today in Kentucky -- oh well beats snow -- LOL!

I was browsing Mr. Linky and found some really great pages. You ladies truly do some amazing work.

First up is Baby Forever? by amymom24



This next one is a great one since we're mostly seeing winter and Christmas pages -- this one grabbed my attention. I think because I can relate to it -- oh those freckles!!



Be sure to leave them some love and don't forget to leave a link in Mr. Linky for a chance at a RAK from Jana M!! Have a great Tuesday and I'll see you on Friday this week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my LO! Love this blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those are gorgeous! I love that photo in the first one, it's just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing an incredible job with your standouts! Great pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete