Friday, December 12, 2008

12*12 Digi Low Down with Christy

Dropping by to say that Anne of Alamo is the winner of a ten dollar giftcard to Jana M's TDC store! Congrats and look out for a PM from me at DST!

Hello Praisers!! Happy Friday!! Christy here with the digi scoop for the weekend. I've been trying to pay attention to any sales going on this weekend or this month for that matter and I came across one at Scrapbookgraphics.com. Michelle Godin is having a retirement sale -- her stuff is up to 70% off!!


But don't stop there, just browsing the blog at Scrapbookgraphics.com and quite a few of the Studio Girls are having a sale!! Check it out: http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/studiomatters/.

Have you been participating in the December Cookie Exchange at Sweet Shoppe Designs? If not, they are giving away a daily template, but you have to check in each day to get the new one as the day before won't be available -- it's only up for 24 hours for each template. You can also purchase all 31 Cookies from the shoppe -- here for only $10 -- all proceeds go to Toys for Tots, but this is only available till December 15th.

Oscraps has a fun challenge going on too. They are doing a recipe swap and providing fun 4x6 templates in the process. Check it out:


If anyone knows of any other challenges this weekend, feel free to post a comment and leave us the details. Lori will be by later today to announce the winner of the gift card from JanaM.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all this info bummer her whole store isn't 70% off oppss did I say that out loud, LOL A sale is a sale!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely message to find in my box!
    I appreciate this and love JanaM's designs...I can't wait to sit and shop! I didn't even know you had this contest...tee hee...
    thank you for this blog; I love meeting people who enjoy scrapping and all your comments on my pages have made me smile!
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the great sales info and challenge
    :0)

    ReplyDelete