Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday's Featured Layouts

Hey all! It's Melissa here and you have the privilege to read my very first post here on the Genuine Praise blog.

First, a little introduction - I am a full time working mother of 3 wonderful boys (9 yrs, 6 yrs, and 8 months) and married for 11 years to my wonderful DH. I am fairly new to digi scrapping. My first LO was in August and I have been going non-stop since.

Mr. Linky has been a little slow lately so I decided to feature a couple of layouts right from DST.

First off is a layout by mrs2a50:

Pokey Little Puppy

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=462715&cat=all&limit=all



I just love how clean this layout is with the white background and how the picture and elements just pop out and grab your attention. Her choice of kit is great as the color scheme of the elements go perfectly with the colors in her photo. And how stinkin cute is that puppy!?! Be sure to stop by DST and leave her some lovin on how great this LO is!

Next LO is by iscraptoo:

Baby Feet
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=462706&cat=all&limit=all



I think that this LO appealed to me because I am such a sucker for little baby feet. I love the photo in this LO. I really wanted to get a picture like this with my youngest, however my hands were so swollen there was no way my ring was coming off. She has paired that wonderful photo with soft neutral colors and added just the right pop with the red. And what a coincidence - her niece's name is the same as my youngest son's. Be sure to stop by and leave her some great love as well.

Thanks for stopping in today. Make sure you take a second and post a layout of yours in Mr. Linky at the top of the page and try and leave some heartfelt love for some of the other layouts in there. Together we can spread the kinda love that everyone loves to get - the kind that comes straight from the heart!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa! Looks great! I will try and finish up my latest page today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble commenting at DST so I linked up the featured LO I found at MSA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discovered your blog from the blog train at DST and must say: What a great idea you have here! On my way to leave some love on today's layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout choices and your genuine praise for them! Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here:
    htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my layout - Baby Feet- at DST. You made my day!! :)

    Kristy
    iscraptoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found this blog thanks to DST

    What a fabulous place and you have showcased some awesome layouts

    I am on my way to leave some love

    ReplyDelete