Friday, October 31, 2008

Featured Layout 10/31/2008 happy halloween

Hi! Its me Lori again! Happy Halloween!
Today I decided to take a peek into the hybrid gallery and see what icould find there. I happened upon the cutest card!
Here it is by Shades Of Bliss
Halloween Doesnt Have to Be Scary
So this is so cute!!! Be sure to check out the link for the sweet surprise inside and to leave some lovin for this creative card.
Next up is Janel47 with
i love to laugh long and loud and clear
I picked this layout for its Halloween colors. It just jumped right at me in the gallery! First of all the colors match today so well, but once I opened it I smiled. I can almost hear the laughter and it makes me want to go snuggle my little one with a cute laugh. I also love how the photos are able to make the layout with not many words. The design is cool too. Love the long photo and circle strings!
Well, gotta go Happy Halloween. If u stop by please leave love forour featured layouts I appreciate it!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween too! great blog and that is a great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's For today!!! Hope everyone is having a freakishly bootastic Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Lori! Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my LO! *blushing*

    ReplyDelete