Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello!

Hi Everyone,
Its day two and still a slow response. Today I will have more time to leave praise and invite others to play along. Monday and Wednesday are my busiest days of the week. Today I thought it would be fun to play with my avatar a bit. Recently Emily Powers pointed her blog readers towards FACE YOUR MANGA an avatar generating site. You can make the cutest little characters there. http://www.faceyourmanga.com/homepage.php?lang=eng <<<>
If anyone wants to make an avatar and email it to me I would love to change up the Genuine Praise character every once in awhile. You can email me at genuinepraise4all@yahoo.com

Ok so I will again choose two layouts to feature in this spot. Lets go! First off we have Soblessed with "Protector".

This layout sure touched my heart. These are the types of moments I want to live on in my children's hearts forever.

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=450510&cpage=2&ppuser=13844#poststartI can see many of you girls have already left Genuine Praise for Janey. Great job! I hope u are enjoying yourselves.

Alright I managed to dig a random layout up. I really liked it because the other night I realized that those summer nights have slipped into fall nights and suddenly I missed them. Isnt it funny how every season we seem to long for another. This is amandajane's

"DAISY CHAINS"

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=451128&cat=all&limit=last7

Ok gotta run the kids are raiding the fridge. I will leave love for the pages added this morning a bit later. And look out tomarrow because I am gonna offer something special to the blog participants I have gathered so far. Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it.







No comments:

Post a Comment