Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Am I simply silly or what?

So yesterday I finally completed a layout I had been working on a couple of days. I debated, did I want to post it on this blog or not. On the one hand I have been ANON since we started this past weekend on the other I started this blog to leave and receive Genuine Praise. So hmmmmm? I either had to be ANON or post under my regular screen name as if I was not myself. So I decided just to add my LO in and leave comments under both names. Well DOH! I never signed out of the blog before posting my layout. So the layout under MR LINKY by MissPotts is mine. There goes my cover. For those that dont know me my name is Lori and I started the Genuine Praise Blog. I am obviously not good at keeping secrets.

Ok, second order of buisness in case we have any new names around here I will go over how this game works. If you have a LO, yours or someone elses you can link it by using the MR LINKY feature at the top of the blog posts area. While here you may choose to leave Genuine Praise for as many comments as you like as long as you promise to leave heartfelt words for your fellow scrapper. Quality before quantity is the idea.

Each day I will randomly choose a linked layout from the previous day and a random pick from the DST gallery to feature in my blog post. You may praise from Mr Linky or from the featured layouts of the day. I do notify the random picked layout from the previous day and ask them to play along.

Once again I thank you girls who have visited here this week. I truly appreciate it and I feel we have made great progress. Hopefully we can get a good group going and have much more Genuine Praise flowing around the community. Remember invite your scrap buddies and spread the word. Ok I will finish up quick because I do not want to take too much of your time.

Our Mr Linky feature of the day is Valerigails,
"I Busy"

Valeri, took a small everyday moment that is important to her daughter and documented it for herself to cherish but also as a reminder for her daughter. She will have a perfectly ordinary moment to remind her what she was like as a preschooler. Thanks for leaving praise with us Valeri.
Next up is an artist I found linked in Mr Linky as well by another scrapper who enjoyed her work. I took a look around her gallery and she seems to be new to digital scrapbooking. I found a layout of hers with unique journaling and the photo to match along with an excellent color choice. So here is Livybug's
" Goalie"
Ok I will let you go now and once again thank you for your support. Dont forget to let me know if you have any suggestions for this blog. Remember I created it for our community so it belongs to all of us. Your ideas and input will be considered if you want to contribute your thoughts.
You Make it a Great Day.















2 comments:

  1. I linked up a few tonight that stood out in the Gallery. Also thanks for spotlighting me, that was cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori -- I totally didn't even know this was you -- girl if you had just said so I'd have been here sooner!!

    ReplyDelete