Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3*18 Hybrid Wednesday

It's another Wednesday. It seems DST is having some major issues. So today I am cruising the gallery at Scrapbook Graphics. In fact, today I'd like to share some hybrid treasures I found there.

This first one is just gorgeous. I adore the butterfly.


This next one is by Jen Caputo. I adore those kittens, but I love how she used that grid and then made a paper LO.

And there is a video for how she made this LO. Check it out here.

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much for featuring me!! What a nice blog you have here. It's so great for you to be brightening people's day this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card as a feature today! It was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete