Sunday, February 22, 2009

2*22 Spotlight Sunday (Angela Woo Designs)

Our spotlight this time is on Angela Woo Designs. She is graciously awarding a 25% off coupon to our winner. She is so sweet to talk to too. Here is a short bio about her:

My name is Angela Woo and I'm from Montreal, Quebec Canada. I am a work-from-home mom to 2 boys and wife to my high school sweetheart. I've been designing for 2 years now and specialize in hand drawn originals. To describe my design style, I would say it's shabby meets cute! I am a Memory Mixer designer and also have my shoppe at {We Are} Storytellers here.
To learn more about me, you can find my online blog here.

Check out some of her designs:




So don't forget to link us up to some layouts that could use some Genuine Praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment