Thursday, January 1, 2009

Featured layouts 1/1/2009

Hi Again!
Today is a late post. The fam and I got up bright and early and headed out to enjoy the first day of the new year!
I have an announcement as far as the future of our blog. I am sorry to say that next Friday will be our last post. Most of my decison to close this blog was based on the fact that I picked up one more CT and I felt I could not efficently contribute to the blog and the two CTs I serve on. So in the future you can find me at We Are Storytellers and Pixel Gypsy Designs. Both of these sites have big plans for the New Year and I would love to see you there.
For now we are still featuring Studio Flergs of Scrapbookgraphics and she has some yummy products recently released. Here is First Kiss Of Spring I love this kit it is so pretty and there is a code for 30% off on her blog. Ok today's featured layout is made with this beautiful kit. That picture is the best, can u believe from 1969. I love the subtlle flowers over the picture.
Thanks so much for reading and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow... this looks so VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad to see this close,
    I am glad to have met all the folks I have and stumbled into this a while back..will keep an eye on you at storytellers...and I CT for Doris Castle so will see you with the scrapgirls colabs...
    I have enjoyed the real comments from Mr. Linky! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am sad to see this come to an end, but hope that we'll be able to keep leaving since, honest and genuine praise for people. :)

    That LO is so sweet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I can't believe you're closing when I've only just found this blog :(

    on a lighter note it's quite amusing seeing my bare bottom as a featured layout, my Mom would have a fit :)
    Thank you so much!
    You have made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad you are closing the blog, Lori:( But I totally understand - there is more to life than sitting behind the computer! Enjoy your CT spots:)

    ReplyDelete