Monday, December 1, 2008

Featured Layouts 12*1

Hi Everyone,
Its Lori! Getting back from a lazy long weekend at home. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and were able to relax as much as I did. I decided to extend the raffle for Jacque Larsens GC till this Friday because about mid-week I realized that many of us were busy. Most of my digipals were cleaning their house or out of town and I know after Wednesday I myself was pretty wrapped up in the holidays and preparing for December. So one more week to get your links in at MR LINKY at the top of the page. Jacque had new products come out and a freebie on her blog. So stop by and check it out! I am so excited about the freebie cause I plan on using many of her products to decorate my tree this week. So yippee!
Ok, on to the layouts! First from Mr Linky we have Sorashell with Sophie's Delight.

Wow, this is a pretty page. And very artistic! I love the unique element use especially the stem in the strings, the stamp under the journaling paper and the creative extraction choice! Just Fantastic!

Ok, now I get to pick a random in the gallery! One sec............
I found Daniela(dst212)'s layout I Love You.
This is such an eyecatching layout. I really like the brushwork and kraft paper. She has left this layout mostly stamps and paper and that has always created a realistic feel for me. I am gonna fave this so the next time I happen upon a kit with a nice amount of stamps and brushes I will have inspiration!

Ok Girls I am gonna let you go! Thanks for stopping by and please link up and help us spread some praise this week. Look out for my praise catch up today. Right now DST is giving me problems but I cant wait to see your layouts!

10 comments:

  1. OH my gosh!!! Those layouts are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for featuring my page here! I'm happy you like it...
    Off to meet this Mr. Linky guy, LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those pages are just amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wonderful layout you have featured! I really love them! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Layout choices today, Lori!! I'm off to catch up on Mr linky too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT!!!!!! Wow! I mean WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are both Beautiful! I really love that blended extraction in the first!

    Have a Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow absolutely gorgeous pages...off to leave them some praise :)

    ReplyDelete