Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks to the few who have stopped by. It really makes my day. I have checked out the praise we have given and you girls really got the idea down. I think we all do. I have been browsing the Praise Game at DST and it saddens me that the NICE LAYOUT comment has become so normal. I am guilty too. Its become a routine for many of us. Hopefully we can change that. I am going to spend the next week trying to inform people about the game we have going on here. I am staying away from a public announcement because I want to have the participants build up slowly in hopes of avoiding many people who simply want to rack up their post count from taking over. I want this to be a friendly warm and inviting place.

Also I was informed that my PM came off as SPAM and I am sorry. I never even thought anyone would think that. I have chosen to go ANON because I dont want to come off as seeking popularity or credit. I just want to create unity and support within our community. I am not a designer looking to market my products.

So please be patient while I try to gather up people to play along. If you would like to invite a few friends please do so. The more the merrier. As long as we all share the same goal.

And please scroll down and read my pasts post.

No comments:

Post a Comment