Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday with ValeriGail 2/12/09

Good Afternoon, everyone! Seems I'm making it a habit to post late these days. LOL Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things next week!

So, Layout Lovin is really slow... and since I like to feature different Scrappers every day, I couldn't pull something from there today. :( Made me sad. Come on everyone, Link us up!!!! We miss you and your pages!!!! Anyway, so I've gone Gallery hopping to find today's Featured layouts. I went looking for layouts that are about interesting subjects, different things than a usual layout. First one up is.....



Too darn cute, isn't it!! I love that she scrapped about these moments, because they only last a short little time. And then, before you know it, your kids are doing everything on their own and you miss the interaction you used to have. At least thats how its been for me. Things I really didn't think were important moments, became cherished memories. Like late night potty training! I love her layout. The Journaling is wonderful, and love her word art and title font! The Top secret in the corner cracks me up, too!! This is just all around a great layout!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next up, we have.....


I love this!! The "story" totally cracks me up. I love the poem used, and the wonderful extraction making the bird apear to have landed on the frame! There is always that one that sticks behind, ya know. For birds and people! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you have your featured layouts for today! Please stop by their pages and leave them some much deserved Love!! And then, come on back here and link us up to some more amazing layouts! We really do miss seeing everyone's work. Remember, the layout doesn't have to be one of your own, you can link up that really cool one you saw earlier, or the one that made you giggle... And every link you provide gives you a better chance at the drawing next friday!!! So, see... you get to show off someones work, or your own. You get to leave love for others, which is always fun and you get a chance at winning a Gift certificate!!! All for just linking up!! So please, pretty pretty please? LOL

Till next week!

Live, Laugh, Love..... And Scrap Often!

~Valeri~

2 comments: