Monday, February 9, 2009

2*9 Marvelous Monday

Hello? Is anyone still out there? It seems so quiet around these parts lately. We're still plugging along here. I found a really fun LO to feature in the Layout Lovin' section.

It's by Valeri and is called Digging to China -- LOL

I love how she did her title and that picture is just priceless.

This next LO is really sweet. I love that she journaled using the song.

Please be sure to leave fun2educate some love. She is also using items from Nicole. :)

Well that's it for today. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a surprise to see the comment at DST that brought me to this link. Didn't know this site was here. Will be back again soon to explore it all. Just wanted to say Thank You for mentioning this page that means so much to me.
    Grace
    (fun2educate)

    ReplyDelete