Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday featured layouts 1/7/09

Hi everyone!

So today I've decided that I need to smile.... so I am going to feature layouts that just make me smile!

First up is



Isn't that one of the most contagious smiles you have ever seen????
I love how she scrapped this, cropping to highlight his smile.. pointing it out just in case you didn't see it, with the arrow! :) I love all the empty space too, bringing your focus down to all the action. Oh, and her title work is Wonderful!!!! I love how she broke it up into three circles, and then squished the happy all together!! Just totally love it!!
Please everyone, stop by her page and leave her some love for this wonderful layout..... bet you will be smiling the entire time your there!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up is....


This just totally made my day!! I love it!! Not only did it bring a smile to my face, it made me laugh out loud! I totally love her title work here, and the circles behind the pics! The pictures... what can I say? I think they speak for themselves!!! They totally needed to be scrapped!!! And mcturtle brought them to life in her layout wonderfully! I'm sorry, I'm giggling again.. cause I can sooooooo see my husband teaching my daughter to do the very same thing!!! Love it!!! I know I already said that... but I do LOVE it!!
Please everyone, stop by and leave her some genuine love!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And that's it for me today, Kinda short and sweet! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.. and if I don't see ya here on the blog again... I will miss you. I'm still holding out that maybe we will be around next week! ;) ya never know!!

Live, Love, Laugh..... and scrap often!

~Valeri~

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for featuring my page on your blog!!! The kid really does have a cute smile, I scrap it every chance I can, LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that page by Daniela too! Great choice!

    The second page reminds me of my girls and my FIL - always teaching them things...ha, ha!

    Awesome pics today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad, too:( I have thoroughly enjoyed this blog, but sadly can't commit to helping out with it, either. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete