Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday's Featured Layouts

Hey fellow scrappers. It is with sweet sorrow that this will be my last post on the GP blog. Life has gotten too busy for me and as much as I love showing you these wonderful layouts, somethings just has to give.

On with the layouts...

Capturing The Memories by Scraptigz
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=521164&limit=recent









This one jumped out at me from the little thumbnail image. I love the cleanliness of the
LO (I think I've mentioned before that I have a weakness for a good clean layout) but yet it is still so classy. Be sure to stop by and give some good ole' genuine praise for her wonderful work.

Lovely Mathieu by Arumrose

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=521153&limit=recent




I love the cluster of elements around the postage stamp frame in this layout and she did a great job on the blending. I also love that alpha - so fun!! Be sure to let her know how much you love her LO too!!


Well that's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your wonderful comments. Together we can spread the genuine love that each of us deserve for our hard work in preserving our precious memories.

~Melissa~

2 comments: