Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Madness with ValeriGail

What do you think about my title? Its only for this particular Thursday's post....LOL Let me explain..

I write my posts here the evening before and schedule it to post. Makes it easier on me.. cause lets face it I wouldn't get the post up till 4pm if I tried to do it during the day! HAHA.. So tonight I sat down to do my post, came here to our lovely blog to visit with Mr Linky. My begging yesterday paid off, cause there were several new links posted today. I was so happy to see that earlier!! So, I click on our girls, and guess what happens? Well, you all probably know... Mr linky has been shut down. Why? I haven't a clue... I can come up with a dozen conspiracy theories though, if ya'd like. ;) Might even share them with you for a buck... but I really don't know. What am I gonna do now? I ask myself. Easy.. I remember a few of the layouts and I can go searching through DST. No problem.

HAHAHAHAAHA
DST is "Optimizing Databases"

At this point, I thought... welll geesh it IS a Conspiracy!!

So tonight, due to the world wild (HEHEHE) web trying to GET Me to LOSE my mind... our Featured layouts are going to come from anywhere. I'm going to hunt through some galleries and just pick ones that totally reach out and grab my attention. Lets see what I can come up with!

Well ok, so I cheated on this first one cause I knew where it was uploaded other than DST.


I just love this layout. She put in alot of hard work with it, and it totally paid off. I love her journaling on the squares, right up close and personal with the pictures. The colors here are phenomenal! I really like the small differences in the patterns of the papers too, I think it just adds something to the layout. And that apple looks wonderful! I'm thinking their applesauce must have been Delicious!!
So, if you haven't already... stop by here page at DST or WST (linked) and leave her some love for this Stunning work of art.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up is a layout from MyScrapArtist



This is just so cool! Very Rock and Roll with the flames and grungy backgrounds. Love all her layers of elements.. Perfect for this layout! The picture makes me smile, as he just looks like he's totally lost in the beat he's drumming out. This is such a fun expressive layout! Stop by her Gallery at MSA and leave her some love for this Awesome Work! and... Rock on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up is a layout I saw a few days ago that I instantly fell in love with. It is in the Nuts4digi Gallery.



This layout just totally melts my heart. As if the picture wasn't enough to do the job, she's journaled a Gorgeous poem that pulls at all my mommy senses! I adore her title work and the cluster of elements around the photo. Its small touches that make this perfect, like the stitching and the one single wing. This is really Stunning! Please, stop by her Gallery at Nuts4digi and leave her some love for this great layout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so going on the hunt was actually alot of fun. I got to see a lot of really nice layouts from alot of different scrappers by visiting more than one Gallery. Pretty Awesome talent out there!

Untill the conspiracy around Mr Linky's disappearance is settled, please feel free to link up your layouts in the comments section. I'll be on a hunt for a new widget of some kind to stand in his place... but untill then I'd really love it if you keep on linking us up! Your not going to make me beg again, are you? I will you know... ;)

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Live, Love, Laugh...... And Scrap often!!

~Valeri~

WOOHOOO as of 8:07 am, Mr linky is back up and running!!!







6 comments:

  1. LOL LOL too funny..... Love the layouts too!! Have a great day, and I am so glad Mr. Linky is working.. LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these layouts!! Gorgeous finds, and dst has been really cranky for me the past couple of days too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a conspiracy!! LOL!! I say we fight "the man" and go elsewhere!! ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel lost when DST is not available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layouts for today, thanks so much for pointing them out :) I'll be back tomorrow to see what those "widgets" are all about..my mini-doxie is named Widget lol, that word always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, Valeri, I'm on my way over now. Sorry you had such a rough go of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete