Sunday, January 11, 2009

1*11 Spotlight Sunday (Miss Mint)

Good afternoon praisers!!! I hope your Sunday is going well. I am here to present our next spotlight designer here at Genuine Praise. As you all know by now, Lori stepped down as the main contributor to Genuine Praise and Valeri and I stepped up to keep it going. I started asking around and got some fabulous designers to come be spotlight designers here and our next one is just awesome. She is such a sweet lady and if you haven't used any of her products, you are missing out -- she is the fabulous Miss Mint!! Did you get to see her reveal who she really is? If not, stop by her forum and check it out: The Great Miss Mint Reveal. It was really neat to figure out who she really is and what her real name is!! She has gone by Miss Mint for so long, she actually prefers it now. :)

Anyway, I asked Miss Mint to give me a little bio about herself and as soon as she does, I will post it. But I want to entice you with some of her latest items in her store. All images are clickable.


All her new items are 20% off -- so grab them while they are on sale!!

And Miss Mint has agreed to give away $10 to her store. So remember to leave a link to a LO that needs some Genuine Praise and you will get a chance at the GC. Have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday.

Oh and miss Sya, if you didn't see Friday's post -- you were the winner of the $10 from Flergs. Please e-mail me (Christy) at AquaRubyMom [at] gmail [dot] com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for geting this up Christy!! What a fab designer you got for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete