Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!! Featured Layouts - 11-27-08

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! My turkey is cookin' away in the oven so I am taking a break to bring you a few featured layouts. Being that it is Thanksgiving, I found a couple of Thanksgiving related layouts.
First is a layout from aggietha

Thanksgiving

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=487006



I love all the stuff that she has going on in this layout - lots of flowers!! The pictures are adorable and I love the circle mat in the background! Be sure to visit her layout at DST and leave some lovin'!

Next is a layout from lilaclady

Thankful for...




I love all the natural elements in this layout - the leaves, the twigs, the flowers - one great advantage of digital - you can have these items in your layouts and they will never wither and die. I also love how she softened the colors in the photo so that they didn't clash with the bold colors of her layout. Don't forget to leave her some lovin' also at DST.


Well, that's all for me. I have to get back to cookin'. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!


~Melissa~


OOPS Melissa and I posted at the same time so I will add my card in here!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great layouts! Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices! Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete