Monday, November 24, 2008

Featured Layout 11*24

Hi! Its me Lori again. Before we get started with the layouts I have a couple of items I would like to share with you. First off I am being featured in the Member Moment Monday over at The Digichick.So if you would like to get to know me a bit better stop by and check it out.
Member Moments with Miss Potts

Also if you look at yesterday's post you will see we are Spotlighting Jacque Larsen this week her at the Genuine Praise Blog! Woot-Woot! And she has generously offered a ten dollar coupon to her designs.
http://the-lilypad.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=16

All you have to do is link a layout of your own or another that you would like to see gain a few extra Genuine Comment in the Mr Linky Icon at the top of the page. Look for the Retro Girls up top if you are having trouble finding Mr Linky. Every link you leave will gain you another chance in the raffle. So link up several time this week. Dont forget to make sure your name in included in your link and please leave a few Genuine Comments for the layout left above your own. Lets have fun spreading Genuine Comments and making each other feel noticed. Ok on the the featured layouts!

First up is Flora's Love
This page includes journaling that I think every mother can relate to. It is so important to get these feelings down not just for our loved ones but also for ourselves. Flora rally captured the love she has for her daughters here and aren't they all so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us Flora!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=484410&ppuser=7025


This is 1967jodie's ds time
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=486321&cat=fav
This one caught my eye because it looked so serious yet when I took a good look I saw it was about video games. I just love how as mothers that scrapbook we will find so many ways to take our sons lives and add just the right amount of beauty to pages about them. I love how clean this layout is and how the design is very defined against the white background.
Ok, that is about it.Don't forget to stop by often this week Jacque has let me in on a few tidbits about what she is up to. Dont miss out she may even have a freebie in the works and I will be sure to let you know. I also plan on doing a little hybrid featuring her goodies so if you check us out this week I can show it off.
Thanks! Make It A Great Day
*Lori*

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful and beautiful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fist one the journaling is lovely and the photos just shine.

    The 2nd fab use of white space and love the focus on the photo ;0 TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for picking my page :) I love the way it turned out . I cant wait to get them framed for my girls. This page was really special for me and I know my girls will love to have the memories. have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats lori what a great article on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exceptional use of the white space - I love it. Got a gaming son myself...

    Stan at Scrappers Workshop
    www.scrappersworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ds layout is fabulous, it really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Lori! I just wanted to let you (and the readers here) know that we made some tweaks to the Digichick blog, and the new address for your Member Monday Moments profile is:

    http://www.thedigichick.com/blog/2008/11/member-moments-monday-with-misspotts/

    ReplyDelete