Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Monday!!

Hello Fellow Scrapbookers,
I would like to say thank you to the ladies who have joined me this weekend. Taking the first step to get this blog started was really a stretch for me and the responses I have received are very encouraging. And I must say the LOVE I have seen shared is so GENUINE. So to get our Monday going I have randomly picked one layout from this weekends entries to feature. This is
*Amanda*'s layout "Grow".

I am sure she had so much fun looking through the past years photos and visiting so many memories along the way. Picture searching is one of my favorite aspects of scrapbooking. Thanks for joining us Amanda.


Another one of my favorite past times as a digital scrapbooker is a good chat. You know when you have a good group of laid back ladies getting together to tell jokes, share sites and talk about the day. Every once in awhile someone picks a layout to randomly leave praise for. I have been the recipient of this type of praise and it feels so good to have one of your layouts noticed out of the blue. So I have chosen one layout to praise just for fun. Let me go dig something up..........

Ok,I found a little something. Check out Annscraps "Lost". http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=450212&cat=all&limit=last7

I am such a sucker for a story and this layout focus's on her families walk through a corn maze. I just adore how Ann focused on the little things and dismissed the not so perfect corn maze. Ok ladies! Please use this space to leave Genuine Praise for one another. I will check in through out the day and check up on you. Lest see how this goes. Remember focus on quality not quantity and dont feel the need to commment everyone. You can choose from the comments section or one of the two featured on this blogpost. HAVE FUN!









3 comments:

  1. I linked up two today that I thought could use some love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked one up by majula. Great LO that is not receiving the attention I feel it deserves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked up a couple of my own and a bunch from others that I think deserve some 'genuine praise.'

    ReplyDelete