Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday's Featured layouts, with ValeriGail

Hi everyone! Again, I'm posting late in the evening and I've missed a few thursdays. I apologize, sincerely. Life has been a bit crazy around home lately.

I found this layout tonight while going through the gallery at DST, and fell in love with it at first sight!



Isn't this just Gorgeous!?! I love the artistic feel to this, very urban and real. The font used for the Journaling is perfect!!! Love the extraction, and the use of the black and white photos with all the splashes of color blended in!! Absolutely Wonderful!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This next layout I found at We Are Storytellers.





Totally brings a smile to my face! I LOVE the title! All the bright color against the black and white background is Gorgeous! It all just totally pops right off the page at you! Love the photo effect on the picture, with just the bike in color. This is such a happy, vibrant layout... LOVE IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it for me tonight! Till next time...

Live, Laugh, Love..... And Scrap often!!

~Valeri~

1 comment:

  1. OMG - thank you so much! I am so happy being featured with a layout which comes directly from my heart!

    ReplyDelete