Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thirsty Thursday.. 3/5/09

I don't know about everyone else... but I am so ready for spring. For the rain to start, and the ground to turn green. I'm tired of dull brown of winter. We've had a couple days of nice weather this week, but according to the news report tonight... it isn't gonna last. And, as much as I would love to postpone summer as long as possible... I am sooooooooooo jonesing for spring. Seriously.

The first Layout I found goes along with how I'm feeling. I found this at DST tonight, and had to come feature it here!



Isn't this layout just simply Gorgeous? I love the placement of the Journaling, and the frames hanging off the page. Love the one lone snowflake peeking up at us too! What a great work of Art this is!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up is...



I love the picture captured here. Wonderful photo effect on it too! Its just gorgeous. Totally love her layers of papers and that they play on the weather theme to the page. This is simply a wonderful page!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's to hoping that winter will finally say goodbye and spring will embrace us in her warm arms soon! I can't wait to see the color of blooming flowers and vibrant grass!

Till next time...

Live, Laugh, Love.... and Scrap often!

~Valeri~

1 comment:

  1. wow, these los are so cool. i love the first one. thanks for featuring me wednesday.

    ReplyDelete