Monday, March 9, 2009

3*9 Monday Mix Up

Hello readers. I got my copy yesterday of the Artisan Notebook, it was really cool to see our blog mentioned in there. If you are reading our blog because of that magazine, welcome. Today's post is called Monday Mix Up because I goofed. Our latest sponsor is Cassel and after a mixed up conversation, I am here to announce that the ribbon pack I posted about yesterday is actually a freebie for you!!


Just click the image to download the ribbon.

Also, the winner this time will receive either a free script from Cassel's store or if you don't have PSP she has a service where you pick the script and she will run it and then send you the completed script. So be sure to stop by her store and check out all her scripts.

Well onto today's featured layouts. Speaking of Cassel's scripts. I wanted to find a page with them in action.

Look at all that yummy ribbon!! What a fun page.

This next page is by Aly called You captured my heart.

I love the three images and the fun embellies to create her title.

Stop by and leave these ladies some love. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete