Sunday, March 8, 2009

3*8 Spotlight Sunday (Creation Cassel)

Hello Praisers!! I hope your weekend is going well. We have a new spotlight today. Her name is Carole, but she goes by Cassel. Here is a little bit about her:

Hi, My name is Carole, aka as Cassel in the digiworld. I am 47, married and mom of three teens. I am a full time speech language pathologist and love working at the computer. I started digiscrapping in 2005 with my PaintShop Pro and I am addicted now. I can easily spend 5-6 hours straight at the computer!

In December 2007, I opened my first store, and in February 2009, I opened my own personal store, at http://creationcassel.com/store. Most of my work is about doing scripts for PSP users. I was always a bit envious of Photoshop users who have tons of actions available to them so I decided to find something to help PSP users.

I hope all PSP users will come and have a look at my store, and especially my scripts, which would make your life easier! All my scripts are commercial use friendly so designers are also welcome to browse through them!


Cassel is offering a free PSP script to those readers who are PSP users. She has also offered this ribbon pack for those who aren't PSP users. So spread the word. All you have to do is link us up to a layout that needs some love and it doesn't need to be your own layout.

Here is the ribbon pack being offered:

No comments:

Post a Comment