Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday's Layouts with ValeriGail 2/17/09

Good Afternoon everyone!!

Christy and I will be swapping days. From now on, you'll get posts from dear old me on Tuesdays, and Christy on Wednesdays!

Today is my Birthday.. I am now officially in my thirties!! ROFL! Actually I am 34, so I've been in my thirties for a few years now. Its been a good day, and I'm thankful for another birthday to celebrate!

Anyways, on to the layouts...

The First Scrapper I am gonna feature seems to be a hidden gem, Seriously! I went to have a look at this wonderful page and found a full gallery of more wonderful pages!! You all should go check out her entire gallery!! Its gorgeous!



I love her layering, its absolutely wonderful!! The colors are great, I love the peachy pinks with the teal blues.. Think they are a gorgeous combination! Her elements are perfect, and I love her clustering. The title work is superb and the picture is Adorable!!! I totally love this page! Seriously, check out the rest of her gallery while your there leaving love for this layout... Its wonderful!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, we have another one I found today at DST.


I love multi pic layouts, I know I've said that alot on here. But this is a bit different than your usual multi pic. I love how she's used the pictures and the majority of the page, almost seemlessly connecting them. This looks like it could be a travel brouchure! I know I'd want to go visit this spot after seeing this! I love her journaling, and how she's highlighted the little surfer with the circle target and the two pictures in the circles. Love the flow of the bottom three scenes where he's trying to surf. Absolutly wonderful!!! Oh and I love the aplha she's used for her title too!! Gorgeous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) thats it for me today! I'm gonna go spend the day doing absolutely nothing, except maybe a few rounds of sports on the Wii with the kiddos. Thats what I wanted for my birthday, a day of nothing important! LOL I hope you all have a great day too!

Till next time...

Live, Laugh, Love..... and Scrap Often!

~Valeri~

No comments:

Post a Comment