Monday, February 16, 2009

2*16 Magical Monday!!

Happy President's Day to all my American praisers out there!! I hope this Monday finds you doing something scrappy today. I myself have some catching up layouts I need to work on. We've had some awesome pages being linked up over in the Layout Lovin' section.

The first one is this really sweet page done by Paula and is titled Far and Away

She did such a great job with this layout displaying the beauty of her daughter.

This next one has become a favorite and I am sure you will see why. It's by Amy and is titled If I had an extra 100 years.

Seriously this page needs no journaling, that photo speaks for itself.

I felt like these two pages today were simply magical, thus the title for today's post. I hope you can find some magic of your own today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spotlighting my LO, Christy!! Paula - I LOVE the photo on your page - your girl is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete