Sunday, January 25, 2009

1*25 Spotlight Sunday (Dielle)

Welcome to another Spotlight Sunday!! This time around we are featuring Dielle from Digital Freebies and Faith Sisters. She has graciously offered a $10 GC to her store. I asked her for a bio about herself and this is what she said:

I'm Dielle Designs, and have been designing for almost exactly 2 years. I currently have shops in DigitalFreebies.com and Faithsisters.com. I'm also a SAH, homeschooling mom of 5 gorgeous kiddos, expecting #6 in May, with my sweet husband, Fred. So I'm busy and not the most prolific designer, but it's my creative outlet and I find a lot of joy in creating designs that I also love to scrap with. I always try to scrap with my kits as I make them, to make sure they work together, are good quality, and are what *I* love. I hope everyone else loves them as much as I do.





Here is just a sampling of some of Dielle's products:


The images are clickable.

So remember, link us up to some LOs that need some love using our Layout Lovin' link, just click on the retro girls. AND.... you don't need to link your own LOs either to qualify, link as many as you want!! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! I love Dielle!! She is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies in Digi World! And her Designs totally Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete