Wednesday, December 24, 2008

12/24/2008 Featured Layouts! Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve! LOL My oldest son has gone all week long counting down the day till Christmas by adding "eve" to the end of every day. So, Sunday was Christmas eve eve eve eve! ;) I'm just glad we are finally down into the level I can actually figure out with out much thought! Last week was a killer to figure out! HAHA!! I was like "Why don't you right it down and then come back and I'll tell you if your right!" ;)

I'm gonna make this short and sweet... and Christmas oriented. First up is a Layout that was linked last week to Mr Linky, By Anneofalamo.


I love her Journaling on this layout, and how it tells a story of Change, friendship and giving. The colors chosen are perfect for the winter feel of the page. And I love the first block of paper with the white tree on it.. Its just Beautiful!! Please everyone, stop by her page and leave her some Love!!


Next up is a layout I found in the Gallery at DST. I was looking for Christmas Layouts, and when I saw this one I just HAD to feature it!!!




Isn't this just too darn cute!?!? I love the memory scrapped here! I can just imagine sitting on a beach on Christmas, and thinking.. "You know, who needs snow!!! We've got sand!!!" In fact, I'm pretty sure, since moving to Texas when I was 8... there have been a few Sandmen in my life! I totally forgot about it till seeing this layout, and now I want more than anything to pack the kids up and make the drive to Galveston and build us a Sandman to remember!!! 2 years ago, my sister had the treat of building a Sandman on the Beach while it was Snowing!! Wish I could have been there for that!

Anyway, enough about me!!... I LOVE how this layout is scrapped. From the title work, to the layering and framing of the sandman picture! Its totally a christmas theme, with a Sun filled twist! Love it! Please everyone, stop by her page and leave her some Genuine love!!!


And thats it for me today! Have a Very merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope that Today and Tomorrow bring you Peace, Love, Joy, and Lots of pictures to scrap!!!

Live, Love, Laugh... and Scrap Often!

~Valeri~

4 comments:

  1. I love the LO's you chose today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the glow you see is me blushing...this is one of the dearest layouts to me, new friends here in California blessing us, and my oldest and bestest friend made the template and it is her first!
    I am beaming!
    Thank you again dear people!

    ReplyDelete