Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12*23 Tuesdays with Christy

Hi again praisers. So have you finished all your holiday shopping, are the gifts all wrapped? Mine aren't -- LOL!! But I am also enjoying spending time with my family and creating lots of memories. I also want to take the time to remember that not everyone celebrates Christmas. Hannukah started yesterday and I found the most sweetest page to feature today.

Light the Menorah by bluefiji97

I love the colors she choose and that picture of her lighting the menorah is very sweet. Please stop by and leave her some love.

This next page is just so much fun, how could I not feature it.
Diggin' on Dr. Bubbles by Sorashell

There is so much movement and excitement exuding from this page -- I just love it!!

Well that is it for me today, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa or Boxing Day, lol, or whatever holiday you will be celebrating this week.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for noticing my layout and featuring it here. What a lovely surprise! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts again, thanks for taking the time to point these out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a treat! Thank you so much for featuring my LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun!
    That first one is just gorgeous! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layouts -- TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say thank you for all the Genuine Praise given to me...I so appreciate it...sometimes you struggle to get the right feel to a layout, and when somebody notices your struggle it makes if fun!
    Merry Christmas to all ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all gorgeous layouts!! What joyous visions for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete