Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11 Tuesday Afternoons with Christy

Happy Tuesday all my wonderful praisers!! I have to say that I get really excited now to read the comments left on my pages. I also enjoy reading what you guys are leaving on the layouts in Mr. Linky too. You guys are awesome!! No wonder we're all scrapbookers. ;)

Today is Veteran's Day and so my goal today is to feature a LO that honors a veteran. I think this one fits the bill perfectly:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=469257
Please leave charliesnana some love for this awesome page.

Next up is a page I found buried at DST. I have a new favorite -- she has some amazing pages that just get overlooked. My favorite button is going to get a workout.

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=474255
Please leave Susan some love and be sure to check out her other pages too:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=509

Well that is it for me. I hope you have a great week. I'm actually going to be gone for the rest of the week. My grandma passed away suddenly this weekend. I did a page for her called GRATEFUL -- it's linked up in Mr. Linky. I am going to be flying home to attend her funeral. She was an amazing woman and will surely be missed by many who knew and loved her. So please, always remember to tell those you care for how much they truly mean to you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Christy! I wish I could give you a big hug right now. have a pleasant rip adn know I will be thinking of you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my layout, Remember. Sure gave me a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely wonderful. I really enjoyed the journaling on the second layout, it adds so much personality.

    ReplyDelete