Sunday, March 22, 2009

3*22 Spotlight Sunday (Foxy Designs)

Hello all my faithful readers. Christy here with our newest Sunday Spotlight. This time around we are featuring Janine from Foxy Designs. Here is a little bio about her:

Around the digi community I am known as Janine or my pseudonym MeetFoxy. I am 28 years old and live together with my boyfriend Ronny in Brandenburg. A town close to Germany’s capital Berlin.

I work full time as a placement officer, coach and teacher and spend just as much time surfing the net and designing.

I discovered digi scrapping in the beginning of 2007 and soon started making my own stuff which I gave away free on my blog.

In the beginning of 2008 I officially started selling my designs on my blog. Soon after, I got an offer to sell at Divine Digital, where I have been selling exclusively since May 2008.



Recently, I have been specializing in marketing and advertising for designers and stores.

I also have some major changes planned coming in April.


Janine has graciously offered a 50% off coupon to our readers -- so this time around there is no prize at the end, just a great way to get a great deal on her stuff. And here are just a few items to choose from in her store:




Gorgeous stuff!!! And here is your coupon:


And lastly, here is the winner of the free script from Creation Cassel -- it's Karen (iamkaren). Please e-mail me (Christy) at AquaRubyMom [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment:

  1. Those are some yummy designs!

    Congrats Karen on winning the free script!

    ReplyDelete