Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesday with ValeriGail 2/4/09

Hi everyone! Sorry about last week. I'm dealing with some yucky virus that keeps knocking me off my feet.

I promised last week that I would feature the layouts you all posted from your fav files. Ones that you look to for scrapping inspiration. Three layouts were linked up, and those will be the layouts I feature today.

The first one was linked up by Amymom24, and has survived a whole year in her favorites file! I can totally see why.


Our next layout was submitted by HeatherB. Heather finds inspiration in the story, and this layout defanantly tells a story with both photos and journaling.



And for our final layout, we have Melissa's (melmos75) all time favorite, from her favorite file at Sweet Shops. Gorgeous layout!!




All three of these are remarkable, and I can totally see why they are in your favorite files. I really appreciate that you took my challenge to look into your files and share with us. Thank you so very much. I would love to see more. If you didn't get a chance last week to link up a favoite, feel free to link us up this week.

And with that, I'm gonna go back to bed. :) I hope everyone has a great day!

Live, Laugh, Love..... And scrap often!

~Valeri~

No comments:

Post a Comment